However, in recent years, companies have been creating category innovations, and we are quite excited about the healthier and more sustainable options! Today, there are several environmentally friendly period products available such as reusable pads, period underwear.
Reusable pads are way more hygienic than plastic based sanitary pads.Most disposable pads have chemicals and pesticides in them, which causes irritation to the skin ultimately leading to rashes and infections. Compared to that, reusable cloth pads actually pose less risks for allergies and infections.
Our Bamboo Sanitary Pads are made from a unique combination of bamboo charcoal and ultra absorbent fibers to create the most comfortable, secure and easy to clean cloth pad on market. A natural fit that’s at home against even the most sensitive skin, all day long.They are perfect for Menstrual Periods, Urinary Incontinence and Post-partum.
Super Absorbent And Waterproof—They feature a unique 4 part construction which pulls moisture away from the skin and into the absorbent layers beneath the bamboo, leaving you feeling dry and allowing your skin to breathe.
While You're Out Of The House
Content with no spillover onto your clothes so you can change the pad there and go on about your day！
Fold the pad over itself and snap it shut with the buttons, you can choose to rinse before or not (depending on your location/circumstances) and insert into the wet bag. Folding the pads this way and also using our wet bag will ENSURE there are no leaks or smells.
Bamboo Charcoal - The bamboo is broken down to its fibre form, charcoal is then infused and woven into the bamboo fibres to create the ultimate odour absorbing blend. Bamboo can be recycled.
Are these for menstrual flow or incontinence?
Will it leak?
- The chances of leakage is almost NIL. These pads are super absorbent and can last for a whole day.
Do they work for heavy periods?
- Yes, it is. On an average, we bleed just about 40ml a day. However, these pads are super absorbent.
How do they attach to your panties?
- Theres a snap button on the bottom. It is easy to open and close. Mine have never slipped. Used 2+ years now, zero adjustment problems.
Are they hygienic? / Infections or any other risks?
- Yes, reusable pads are way more hygienic than plastic based sanitary pads.Most disposable pads have chemicals and pesticides in them, which causes irritation to the skin ultimately leading to rashes and infections. Compared to that, reusable cloth pads actually pose less risks for allergies and infections.
Which size to use?
- It depends on your flow. If the menstrual flow is high, we recommend you to choose "L".
Are your pads FDA compliant?
- Our products have been registered with the FDA since 2001.