Get ready to be super cozy! This oversized pullover has ahold and snap buttons on the front. The contrast ribbed bottom and sleeve make for the perfect look!
- Has a generous amount of stretch
- Machine Wash
- 【Material】Raglan sleeves for a relaxed fit and ease of movement.Ribbed cuffs and hem to keep warmth in and cold out.Fashion front tops, comfortable round neck, suitable raglan long sleeve, solid color loose fit tunic tops.
- 【Style】Available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit your style and needs. This sweatshirt is perfect for layering during colder weather or as a standal for cool spring and fall days. The soft and stretchy fabric ensures comfortable movement, while the raglan sleeves provide a relaxed fit.
- 【Features】The ribbed cuffs and hem extra warmth and the pocket is great for storing small items or keeping hands warm. Available in a range of sizes and colors, this sweater is a versatile ition to any wardrobe.This comfortable and versatile pullover is made of a lightweight cotton blend with a of spandex for ed stretch. With a close-but-comfortable fit, it is perfect for everyday wear and easy movement.
Use the size chart below to determine your size.
- 1.Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 1 cm error.
- 2.If any of your measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger of the two.
- 3.About bust size
- The bust of a garment refers to the unfolded width of the garment after it is laid flat. However, the unique design of the cuffs and bust of this clothing has some folding space, so the Pullover does not appear to be particularly large.If your bust is much lower than 44in, you can buy 'S". Please don’t worry about the clothes being too big.
How to Measure
- With your bra on, measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust. Don't let the tape droop and write down this number. This is your bust size.
- Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist generally around the belly button area. To ensure a comfortable fit, do not pull the measure tape too tightly.
- With your feet approximately 6" apart. Measure around the fullest part of your hips